During the holiday season, one of my favorite treats is this wonderfully simple and delicious fireside coffee. Now, we don’t ever use our fireplace, but if we did, I’d sit by it and drink this fantastic mix.
This can made in larger batches and makes a great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer.
- 2 cups powdered cocoa mix (or 8 packs)
- 2 cups powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup instant coffee
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients, place in tins or jars.
- Mix 2 heaping Tablespoons (1/3 cup) mix to 2/3 cup hot water.
- Cinnamon and nutmeg can be substituted with 1 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie spice.